Have you suffered any lost teeth but are unsure if you want to fill in the gap? Are you unsure which services Stanley Hometown Dentistry LLC can provide? Apart from dentures, a stable restorative service for replacing a single lost tooth or more is dental implants.
Dental implants are a permanent fix for your permanent tooth loss. Oral accidents do occur, but it is important not to leave a space empty. Here are a few reasons to consider implants:
- Dental implants act as normal teeth do, so they will not cause any speech impediments or alterations in your speech or chewing.
- Dental implants can strengthen your jawbone, which can weaken over time from tooth loss.
- Dental implants can be brushed, flossed, and cleaned the same way as you would with your natural teeth.
- Dental implants have an extremely strong bond to your jawline, and they will remain in place and not slip or fall out as dentures have been known to do.
- Dental implants, when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants will not shift and grind against your other teeth.
- Dental implants can be 100% fully customized based on size, shape, color, fit, and curvature.
To see if you are eligible for an alternative to dentures, please contact Stanley Hometown Dentistry LLC. Dr. James Gunelson can help you form a plan for the best service to return your oral health back to glory. To schedule an oral exam, please call us at 715-644-3601. You can also visit our office in Stanley, Wisconsin. Dental implants can be a permanent solution for your confident smile!